We need a TECHNICAL CONSULTANT to join our REMOTE TEAM
We are looking for a motivated, creative, highly technically skilled individual with excellent time management skills. The successful candidate will be capable of working as a technical consultant with minimal supervision and must be excited about challenges and working remotely.
For over 25 years, our firm has implemented, integrated, and optimized industry-leading tools and best practices to improve our clients' finance function. Our mission is to enable finance to do more with less, do it better than it was done before, and do it faster. Our clients are governments, universities, corporations, and public practice accounting firms across Canada and the United States. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Thrive on challenges?
- Like to work outside your comfort zone, doing difficult & interesting things?
- Often find yourself saying, "There has to be a better way of doing this"?
- Need to be continuously learning and evolving?
- Achieve great satisfaction in helping others and providing creative solutions to difficult problems?
- Want to be led, not micro-managed?
- Value flexibility? Flexibility to live anywhere in the world and the freedom to relocate whenever it suits you?
- Loath commuting and being stuck in traffic, wasting your time?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are an excellent fit for our firm's culture and should read on.
Still here? Now, how about your technical attributes?
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in public practice accounting, or public sector or corporate finance,
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience with CaseWare Working Papers,
- 2+ years experience building custom CaseView documents,
- A proven ability to learn and master technology,
- The capacity to solve complex challenges within a defined framework and timeline,
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills. You are a regular, clear, concise, and professional communicator,
- The ability to effectively use the entire MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint,
- A knack for building solid relationships; people want to work with you,
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards for quality and creativity,
- Solid time management skills: we don’t believe in micro-managing our people,
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
The perfect candidate will also possess:
- Significant experience with:
- CaseWare’s Financial & Audit templates, CaseWare Connector,
- Workiva Wdesk & Wdata
- Experience programming with Jscript,
- Experience with HTML & CSS,
- Familiarity with other finance department tools such as PowerBi, Blackline, Gravity, etc,
- Bonus Points: Fluency in French – written and oral.
- As a technical consultant, you will work on a team to improve our clients’ financial reporting.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for implementation and support for industry-leading tools: Caseware Working Papers, Financials, Connector, Idea, Monitor, and certain add-ons.
- Development and delivery of standard and customized training.
- Diverse, ongoing technical consulting services.
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely - from home or with a laptop and Wi-Fi from wherever you can take a VOIP call!
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Fitness and professional development reimbursement
Please submit a cover letter stating salary range requirements and resume to: email@example.com