We need another world-class professional to join our team
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and technically skilled Account Executive with excellent time-management who is capable of working with minimal supervision and wants to work remotely.
For over 25 years, our firm has implemented, integrated, and optimized industry-leading tools and best practices to improve our clients' finance function. Our mission is to enable finance to do more with less, do it better than it was done before, and do it faster. Our clients are governments, universities, corporations, and public practice accounting firms across Canada and the United States.
- Thrive on challenges?
- Dislike "the same-old same-old"?
- Like to work outside your comfort zone, doing difficult & interesting things?
- Often find yourself saying, "There has to be a better way of doing this"?
- Need to be continuously learning and evolving?
- Achieve great satisfaction in helping others and providing creative solutions to difficult problems?
- Want to be led, not micro-managed?
- Value flexibility? Flexibility to live anywhere in the world and the freedom to relocate whenever it suits you?
- Loath commuting and being stuck in traffic, wasting your time?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are an excellent fit for our firm's culture and should read on.
Still here? Now, how about your technical attributes?
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience working in strategic sales
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
- A track record of excellence and career growth
- Experience preparing RFP's
- The ability to solve complex challenges, within a defined framework and timeline
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills. You are a regular, clear, concise and professional communicator
- Strong IT skills
- A knack for building solid relationships; people want to work with you
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards for quality control
- Solid time management skills, we don’t believe in micromanaging our people
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
The perfect candidate will also possess:
- Experience selling software solutions
- Experience in the finance industry
- Experience working in, or selling to, the Public Sector in either Canada or the United States
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect and close new clients
- Review and cross-sell existing clients
- Manage the sales cycle and pipeline
- Build strong relationships with our existing and prospective clients
- Develop a well-rounded understanding of our organization, services, partners and target industries
- Work closely with our team to improve services, communications and customer interactions
- Attend conferences and other industrial events
- Provide live product demonstrations
- Competitive salary
- Work remotely - from home or with a laptop and Wi-Fi from wherever you can take a VOIP call!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Fitness and professional development reimbursement