We need another world-class professional to join our team
We are looking for a motivated, creative, highly technically-skilled individual with excellent time-management skills capable of working in a consultant role with minimal supervision who is excited about a challenge and wants to work remotely.
Our clients are governments, universities, corporations and public practice accounting firms across Canada and the United States. We have partnered with CaseWare International to provide consultation and training for their products. We are the sole authorized organization to provide these services to government and education finance departments in Canada.
- Thrive on challenges?
- Dislike "the same-old-same-old"?
- Like to work outside your comfort zone, doing interesting and difficult things?
- Often find yourself saying "There has to be a better way of doing this"?
- Need to be learning new things and working with new people all the time?
- Achieve great satisfaction in helping others and providing creative solutions to challenging problems?
- Want to be lead not micro-managed?
- Value flexibility? Flexibility to live anywhere in the world and the freedom to relocate whenever it suits you?
- Hate commuting and being stuck in traffic, wasting your time?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are a great fit for our firm's culture and should read on.
Still here? Now, how about your technical attributes?
- 3 to 5 years experience working in in public practice accounting, or public sector or corporate finance,
- A minimum 3 years of work experience with CaseWare Working Papers,
- 2+ years experience building custom CaseView documents,
- A proven ability to learn and master technology,
- The capacity to solve complex challenges, within a defined framework and time line,
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills. You are a regular, clear, concise and professional communicator,
- The ability to effectively use the entire MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint,
- A knack for building solid relationships; people want to work with you,
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards for quality and creativity,
- Solid time management skills, we don’t believe in micro-managing our people,
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
The perfect candidate will also possess:
- An accounting designation,
- Significant experience with:
- CaseWare's Financials & Audit templates
- CaseWare Connector
- Experience programming with JScript,
- Experience with HTML & CSS,
- Fluency in French, both written and oral
Job Duties:As a technical consultant, you will work on a team to improve our client's financial reporting. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and support respecting industry leading tools. In particular, CaseWare Working Papers, Financials, Connector, Idea, Monitor and certain other add-ons.
- Development and delivery of standard and customized training
- Diverse, ongoing consulting services
- Competitive salary & profit sharing bonuses
- Work remotely - from home or with a laptop & WiFi from wherever you can take a VOIP call!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Fitness and professional development reimbursement