To continue our growth we need another world-class professional to join our team
We are looking for a motivated, creative, highly technically-skilled individual with excellent time-management skills capable of working in a senior consultant role with minimal supervision who is excited about a challenge and wants to work remotely.
Our clients are governments, universities, corporations and public practice accounting firms across Canada and the United States. We are CaseWare International's sole authorized consultant and trainer respecting their governmental and education solutions.
- Thrive on challenges?
- Dislike "the same-old-same-old"?
- Like to work outside your comfort zone, doing difficult things?
- Often find yourself saying "There has to be a better way of doing this"?
- Need to be learning new things and working with new people all the time?
- Achieve great satisfaction in helping others and providing creative solutions to challenging problems?
- Want to be lead not micro-managed?
- Value flexibility? Flexibility to live anywhere in the world and the freedom to relocate whenever it suits you?
- Hate commuting and being stuck in traffic, wasting your time?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are likely a great fit for our firm's culture and should read on.
Still here? Now, how about your technical attributes?
- 3 to 5 years experience working in a senior role in public practice, the public sector or corporate finance,
- A minimum three years of work experience with CaseWare Idea and CaseWare Working Papers
- A proven ability to learn and master technology,
- The capacity to solve complex challenges, within a defined framework and time line,
- An accounting designation,
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills. You are a regular, clear, concise and professional communicator,
- The ability to effectively use the entire MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint,
- A knack for building solid relationships; people want to work with you,
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards for quality and creativity,
- Solid time management skills, we don’t believe in micro-managing our people,
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
The perfect candidate will also possess:
- CIA or COSO Internal Control Certification
- Significant experience with
- CaseWare Financials
- CaseWare Monitor
- CaseWare Connector
- Fluency in French, both written and oral
Job Duties:As a senior consultant, you will work directly with our ever expanding list of public sector, corporate and public practice clients to improve and automate their internal controls and financial reporting. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluation of our clients' systems and processes related to internal controls and financial reporting
- Implementation and support respecting industry leading tools. In particular, CaseWare Idea, Working Papers, Financials, Connector, Monitor and certain other add-ons.
- Development and delivery of standard and customized training
- Client engagement management and all related responsibilities therein
- Diverse, ongoing consulting services
- Co-development of new service offerings
- Client correspondence and new client acquisition
- Competitive salary & profit sharing bonuses,
- Work remotely - from home or with a laptop & wifi from wherever you can take a VOIP call!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Fitness and professional development reimbursement,