We need another world-class professional to join our team
We are looking for a motivated, creative, highly technically skilled Graphic Designer & Artist with excellent time-management skills capable of working with minimum supervision, whom is excited for a challenge and wants to work remotely.
Our firm implements, integrates and optimizes industry leading tools and best practices to improve our clients’ finance function. Our mission is to enable finance to do more with less, do it better than they did it before and to do it faster. Our clients are governments, universities, corporations and public practice accounting firms across Canada and the United States. Due to increase demand we are expanding our services.
- thrive on challenges?
- need to creatively express your own unique vision?
- dislike "the same-old same-old"?
- like to work outside your comfort zone, doing difficult & interesting things?
- often find yourself saying "There has to be a better way of doing this"?
- need to be learning new things and working with new people all the time?
- achieve great satisfaction in helping others and providing creative solutions to difficult problems?
- want to be lead not be micro-managed?
- value flexibility? Flexibility to live anywhere in world and the freedom to relocate whenever it suites you?
- hate commuting and being stuck in traffic, wasting your time?
If you answered yes to all the above, you are a great fit for our firm's culture and should read on.
Still here? Now, how about your technical attributes?
- 5 to 8 years’ experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud applications including- InDesign, Illustrator, and video production, animation tools.
- A proven ability to learn and master technology, transfer technology knowledge;
- The ability to solve complex challenges, within a defined framework and timeline,
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills. You are a regular, clear, concise and professional communicator,
- The ability to effectively use the entire MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint. Did we already mention Adobe InDesign and Illustrator? How about expertise with Social Media?
- A knack for building solid relationships; people want to work with you,
- Impeccable attention to detail and high standards for quality and creativity,
- Solid time management skills, we don’t believe in micromanaging our people,
- Sensitivity to confidential matters.
The perfect candidate will also possess:
- Experience creating / manipulating financial data into well designed Annual Reports and Budget Books,
The ability to bring new creative ideas / technology to the table, and grow and develop them.
Job Duties:As the Graphic Designer & Artist, you will work directly with our group to deliver to our ever-expanding list of public sector, corporate and public practice clients with creative, well-designed quarterly, annual reports and budget books. Collaborate with our Marketing Manager to create marketing materials, growing our Social Media presence, Videos, Animation and Campaigns.
- Competitive salary,
- Work remotely - from home or with a laptop and Wi-Fi from wherever you can take a VOIP call!
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision care coverage,
- Fitness and professional development reimbursement,